Monday, September 26, 2011

My first t-shirt design

Hello followers
   Great News!!!!!! My first t-shirt design is FINALLY AVAILABLE
  YAY!!!!!! :)
The t-shirts are being sold for 25 dollars
The sizes range from S-2XL (possibly 3XL in the future)
T-shirts ranging from XL-2XL
The price for t-shirts that range from 2XL and up will increase in price to 28 dollars
You are able to choose between a regular t-shirt or a V-neck shirt
You can choose between a black t-shirt or a white t-shirt for this design
If you are interested in buying this t-shirt or a future t-shirt don't hesitate to contact me through email at:
sketcherx99@gmail.com
 Hope to hear from my followers soon
Sincerly
          D

 P.s I am attaching Images of the design as well as images of the finished t-shirt so you are able to get a better idea of how the design will appear on the t-shirt.
 The Image is titled
                                                                   "Kotton Kandy"




1 comment: