Saturday, July 7, 2012

Exciting news

thank you to all of the feedback that was posted on my blogspot & my facebook It really meant a lot that I began looking for cheaper & more creative way in which you guys could get a hold of my covers so i came up with the idea of making Stickers  that you can place on your phone. Of course these will just be strikers not actual phone protectors. I would like to express that this is just an idea that I have so please leave a comment  that lets me know what you think, or if you like the idea let me know what type of phone you have and I will try my hardest to make my Strikers available for your phone. Once again I can not express how happy and greatfull I am for all of your support & possible feedback. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
 Always greater
 Dimas
ps. here my prototype hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment